The Equinix interconnection platform delivers seamless, private connectivity to Oracle Cloud in six metros in the US, Europe and APAC. Enterprise customers with a presence in these Equinix IBX data centers leverage Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect, giving them a high-performance, private access to Oracle Cloud.
Through Equinix Cloud Exchange™ Fabric, customers connect their corporate IT infrastructure directly to Oracle Cloud for high-performance solutions and enhanced user experience. Utilizing Equinix Cloud Exchange™ Fabric improves performance, reduces costs, increases security and leverages cloud computing for more applications.
- Equinix Cloud Exchange™ Fabric is optimized for connectivity to Oracle Cloud services, even in metros with no local Oracle Cloud Infrastructure FastConnect presence
- Remote Access: Customers establish a secure connection to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure via network service providers enabled on the platform
- Connections and Speed: Virtual connections via Equinix Cloud Exchange™ Fabric
- Near real-time provisioning
- Simplified WAN architecture
- Cost effective
- Equinix Cloud Exchange Fabric is optimized for private, on demand connectivity to Oracle Cloud services, including Database-as-a-Service, Database Backup-as-a-Service, Big Data-as-a-Service, Exadata-as-a-Service, Compute-as-a-Service and Storage-as-a-Service.
- Gain the ability to move applications and workloads between the cloud and on-premises environments quickly and easily.
- Hi-Speed Connection to move large data, like database synchronization or database backup.
- Access to two dozen Oracle Cloud PaaS & IaaS services including Database, Java, Integration, Analytics, Compute & Storage.
- Directly connect to Oracle Cloud from your co-located private cloud in a common Equinix data center or on-premise facilities through participating network service providers.
- Establish private peering sessions with Oracle using the same methods your business would use with public sessions.
- Common architecture between On-Premise/Private Cloud and Oracle’s public cloud.
- Reduce costs by as much as 10 times depending on data volumes and architecture.
Oracle Cloud scales globally with direct connectivity and is available in the following seven Equinix locations: Chicago, Washington D.C./Northern Virginia, London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Sydney and Melbourne.
Remote connection to Oracle Cloud is now available via ECX Fabric in six more North American metro areas: Atlanta, Dallas, Los Angeles, Silicon Valley, Seattle & Toronto and ten more European metro areas: Dublin, Düsselforf, Geneva, Helsinki, Paris, Manchester, Milan, Munich, Stockholm, Helsinki & Zurich.
Oracle Cloud via Equinix
Learn more about Oracle Cloud
See how you can significantly cut your data transfer costs and seamless build a hybrid cloud solution.
Learn about Oracle FastConnect
- IDC whitepaper - Hybrid IT: Why Cloud Adjacency Matters
- ESG whitepaper - Multicloud, Low Latency Oracle Databases with Exadata and Equinix
- Three Keys to Digital Transformation – Speed, Volume & Gravity
- Equinix and Oracle®: Unlocking the Future with Cloud Adjacency
- Equinix and Oracle® Showcase Strategy to Optimize Cloud Performance for Digital Business at Oracle OpenWorld
- Maximize the Capabilities of Oracle® GoldenGate
- Optimizing Oracle Cloud Infrastructure through Interconnection
- Equinix Cloud Exchange™ enables Oracle® Cloud Platform customers to achieve greater hybrid and multicloud performance
- Equinix to Launch Direct Access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure in 16 Additional Markets (Oct 23, 2017)
- Equinix and Oracle Offer Direct Access to Oracle Cloud in Asia Pacific (Jul 5, 2017)
- Equinix and Oracle Collaborate to Offer Direct Access to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (May 4, 2017)
- Equinix and Oracle Collaborate to Bring Oracle Cloud Services to Equinix Cloud Exchange in Six Global Markets (Oct 28, 2015)